Let Us Change the Way You Think About Auto Body Repair
When I opened TC Valley Collision back in 1996, my mission was to change the way the Comox Valley thought about auto body repair.
Today, we carry the Carstar name – a name recognized as Canada’s leader in collision repair.
We’re also proud to offer a lifetime warranty on all repairs – no matter which comapny insures your vehicle.
Though the name has changed, our focus has remained the same. We provide professional auto body repair while treating you in a way you’d least expect from an auto body shop – with respect.
Our approach seems to be working. Carstar/TC Valley Collision remains the only auto body repair shop in the Comox Valley to win the Autochex Premiere Achiever Award for Customer Satisfaction four years in a row – a remarkable seven times in just eight years.
No matter what type of auto insurance you have, you always have the option to choose the auto body repair shop you’d like to work with. We hope you’ll consider us!
– Terry Davies, owner and co-founder, Carstar/TC Valley Collision
Discover the Difference at Carstar/TC Valley Collision
From the moment you arrive at our office, our mission is to ease your worries.
- We’ll walk you through the repair process and ensure that you understand your options
- We’ll provide an honest, transparent quote and help you decide whether to make a claim with your insurance provide
- If your insurance doesn’t cover a rental vehicle, we’ll do our best to provide you with a courtesy car
- We’ll tell you if we find other problems – like rust – that could turn into costly repairs down the road
- We’ll go over your repair and ensure that you’re 100% satisfied with our craftsmanship
- We’ll give you a free bottle of touch-up paint to take with you
Our final act of respect? We’ll guarantee your repair for life – regardless of which company insures your vehicle!